ERA OF CARTOONS ๐Ÿฆ„

"Shubhada , can't you stop being childish now ?
You are 20 yr old now , stop watching shinchan ."
My mom yelled at me this morning .

But how could I explain this thing to my mom that it is not just a cartoon, it is a journey . It simply takes me back to my childhood where I used to be so chill.
Yahh ! There was thrill at that time too but that 6-7 year old me was accustomed to the thrill of 13 ' s table ...not by matrices off course !
    Hey pen readers , how are you all doing? Assuming you all are doing well, let's start our today's blog. I can't say how many of you still watch cartoons but one thing I can surely say is that we all had a glorious childhood because of thr cartoons we used to watch .
And to cherrish those meomeries again, today's topic is " The era of cartoons " 
     Ummm...i am bit confused from which cartoon should I start , As there are so many, but today I want to share with you my favorite ones .
  When I was an 8 year old, simple girl I used to wake up at 5 am ...chill ...not for studies but to  watch my favorite cartoon 
" MAKE THE WAY FOR NODDY" ..a small boy living in his Toyland Having a car and the one who used to charm everyone by his blue cap and also let me mention that Bell on his cap.
Do you remember him ? 

There was some cartoons which used to telecast early in the morning ...and obviously that was like a morning treat for me . Do you remember Oswald and his friends.?
 I liked the way Oswald helped his friends and neighbors . And I wonder , how can a cute octopus have a pet like Winnie the dog. 
But cartoons are beyond are imagination zone.
I wonder how simple he was . He shows us what simplicity means though he was a bit slow ๐Ÿ˜…
I remember "courage the cowardly dog" ...he is literally a courageous pink dog !
His courage helped his owners eustace and muriel from haunted things. Now, thanks to him I don't get scared by horror films !



After this horrified cartoon ...I use to watch...
 "  It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
     Come inside, it's fun inside
        M-I-C-K-E-Y
        M-O-U-S-E"
Micky mouse clubhouse..
The best part about Micky mouse is toddles...and I used to guess one tool from it.
Still there are some cartoons which are beyonds my understanding level like dora...i mean i use to loudly scream to her...dora , piche to dekho...but she never heard me and that's the sad reality of my childhood ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 There are some cartoons that i disliked...like chota bheem ! Not because he cheated on chutki but i never found him that interesting .
And second cartoon on my hatelist is ben 10 ...i just hate the irony that , how can so many aliens get inside that small watch ...but my two brothers were genuine Ben 10 fans...they are that crazy about it at one Time that they bought Ben ten's omnivores watch ! 
My story is exactly like Phineas and ferb ....and obviously I am candace.
But the difference is my plans always worked and my brothers did get punished for their idiotic experiments like trying to make a fan from the motor of a toy car ...I think every little boy does that ...but to be honest , thanks to my brothers ,my childhood was awesome . I used to watch WWE with them and secretly they gave me company to watch " Barbie princess charm school " ...we shared our toy cars with each other and also they were part of my tea parties.... equality right ?...
      There are some cartoons which are still like not  so famous but I was in love with them ...like MADELINE...I don't know how many of you know about it...but yahh ! She exists with her 13 sisters who lived in an orphanage.
  
   These cartoons were not only for entertainment but also to give us very good lessons .
Remembere mr.bean ...he was a silent guy right? ...he never used words to express his love towards his teddy ...but he showed his love through his behavior...he never left his teddy alone and that's what I love about him.
Who says cats are Normal ? Then you must check out talent of oggy, tom and doremon.
Oggy and the cockroaches , Tom and Jerry in these two cartoons ..even though they played the roles of each other's enemies but they never liked it if anyone interfered in their fights...they are kind of sweet and savour at same time...though "opposition to gravity " is still questionable but who knows Newton's three laws of gravity at age of 9 , right ?.
   SpongeBob is always like a gujrati dhokla for me .
 If you think Bill gates is the richest man then let me introduce you to  richie rich who literally took us to imaginary land of dimonds and gold but still the way  he behaved with his robot maid is appreciable . 
   Even cartoons also believed that girls have much potential , they just need a chances and best example for this is "Powerpuff girls" . That three cuties can melt our hearts by their cuteness and at the same time can amaze us by their powers.
    Cartoons have different kinds of logic ..
I think when writers use to fail to find new concepts, they used to use  one concept ...
    " Let's give life to non living thing " 
And I think that's how cartoons like 
Handy manny who had the  cutest tool who can speak too !  , Thomas the train who can move without legs , Harry and bucket of dinosaurs who take us to the land of dinasours  came to meet us...
 I still wonder how can 90's cartoon have that kind of imagination like banbo copter , anywheredoor.... I think doremon took lyrics of the theme song too seriously ...
"Mein kisika Sapna hu , jo aaj banchuka hu sach aab ye mera Sapna hai ki sabke sapne sach mein kru "
 There are some cartoons who show us the naughty side of childrens ...like harried hungry... because of him I used to call my little brother .."piddi kide " 
And now let's talk about that cartoon because of which my mom yelled at me...
My all time favorite , my mood buster 
"Shinchan" ....
I want to share one incidents with all of you .. as we know music help us to concentrate and also good music can be a reliever of our stress ...and I think because of that me and my friends ash and snehal three of us used to sing 
" Mera nam hi shinchan hai ...
Badi mushkil mein padi mere family nohara " 
Before exam and best part is  that song runs in our mind during exam which Ultimately helped us to concentrate .
There are some cartoons like hagimaru..I love hindi version of it and its theme song which starts with heeee jire..
My friends tiger and pooh show us importance of solid forming friendship.
 kiterestu. ...he is literally a genius , 
Ninja hatori  who always amazed us by his ninja techniques .
Motu and patlu bought back our love for samosa.
We are bears ..teach us how important it is to have strong bonding with your siblings.
Apart from this there are some cartoons like  popeye who tell us importance of spinach quite same like ladoo by bheem ,Johny test  who is cool dude with yellow and orange hair , perman who is always to ready to help everyone ,haddy mera buddy showed us how can imagination comes to nextevel ,kick buttowski is small packet bada dhamaka, pink panther ... whenever I hear this name one tune runs in mind ...i.e...toodun toodun toodun toodun,  Pokemon has pickachu  , the adventure Time  showed us friendship and flexibility !, teen Titans go...a cartoon who has mixture of 5 different flavors , duck tales story of duck, mighty Raju ..have 2.0 version of Raju from chota bheem I liked them but not too much  .

Cartoons are like mood changers, whenever my day goes wrong I simply watch cartoons and think cartoon is something which help us to be innocent in this tough life.
It's necessary to keep alive that child inside us , and for that ,cartoons really help.
And I think that's why it won't matter If I am 20 years old or 80 years old . I will always love to watch cartoons ... because we don't need any reason to watch cartoons , right ?
Though I Know my mom is going to yell at me for watching cartoons but secretly I know she also loves to watch cartoons too.
See you all in my next blog till then share your favorite cartoon names in comments and tell me if I forgot to mention any cartoons here .

Comments

  1. It was really nice reading this article. I was really lost in all those cartoons.
    I remembered my childhood where I used fight with my brother for watching cartoons.
    Childhood was really fun and all that memories got refreshed.
    Thanks for refreshing my memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While rading this I can literally feel I am sitting right in front of that old fat T. V. And watching these all day long. ❤❤❤you have expressed it so well❤๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts